CONTENTS OF PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data and keep it safe. We hope the following sections will answer any questions you have but if not, please do get in touch with us.
2. Who are idailyworkout?
iDailyWorkOut is a limited company which has been in operation since 2012. They manage/own a number of related businesses/websites
a. iDailyWorkOut – Owner – idailyworkout.com
b. Body Intensive Trainer – Owner - bodyintensivetrainer.com
c. Swim Performance – Owner - swimperformance.co.uk
d. Mark Foster Swim Academy – Manage and operate the day to day activities - mfsa.co.uk
3. Explaining the legal bases we rely on
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal data, including:
Consent - In specific situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent, for example when you contact us to be added to a mailing list.
Legitimate interest - In specific situations, we require your data to pursue our legitimate interests in a way which might reasonably be expected as part of running our business and which does not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
Contractual obligations - In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations, for example if you order an item from us for home delivery, we’ll collect your address to deliver your purchase.
4. When do we collect your personal data?
· When you visit any of our websites to buy products and/or services.
· When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-based data).
· When you create an account with us on our online Virtuagym training portal.
· When you engage with us on social media.
· When you download or install one of our apps.
· When you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
· When you ask us to email you information about a product or service.
· When you enter prize draws or competitions.
· When you book any kind of appointment with us or book to attend an event
· When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
· When you comment on or review our products and services.
· When you fill in any forms.
5. What sort of personal data do we collect?
If you have a members account with us: your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number.
If you have completed a booking form for an event with us: name, date of birth, address, medical information, phone number, email address.
Details of your interactions with us by email, through the websites, social media or by using our app.
6. How and why do we use your personal data?
We aim to give you the best customer experience, we would send you information about promotions, products and services that are most likely to interest you.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
Of course, if you wish to change how we use your data, you’ll find out more information in the what are my rights section below:
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
For example, booking a swim camp through the Mark Foster Swim Academy website, we will process the order and use your contact email address as the first point of contact.
For example, purchasing a product from us through the website we will use your delivery address provided.
We will use your contact information to respond to your queries, requests and any complaints.
We will use your information provided to allow us to provide the best possible experience/service to you, the customer
You are free to opt out at any time from receiving promotional information from us
7. How we protect your personal data
We know how much data security matters to all our customers. We will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites and apps using ‘https’ technology.
Access to your personal data on our training portal is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information is secured to ensure it is protected.
8. How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
9. Who do we share your personal data with?
We would only share your personal data with a trusted third party should it be needed to deliver the service/product, for example a delivery courier.
We would share only the information needed for them to perform their specific service.
10. What are your rights over your personal data?
An overview of your different rights:
You have the right to request:
· Access to the personal data we hold about you (this is information you yourself will have provided).
· The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
· That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact idailyworkout Ltd, Troubridge House, Troubridge Road, Helston, TR13 8DQ, or email email@example.com. To ask for your information to be amended, please contact a member of our team.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
Your right to withdraw consent:
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
Where we rely on our legitimate interest:
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
Checking your identity:
To protect the confidentiality of your information, we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding with any request you make under this Privacy Notice. If you have authorised a third party to submit a request on your behalf, we will ask them to prove they have your permission to act.
11. How can you stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing?
· Click the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email communication that we send you. We will then stop any further emails from that particular division.
· In our app, you can manage your preferences and opt out from one or all of the different push notifications by selecting or deselecting the relevant options in the ‘Settings’ section.
· Write to idailyworkout Ltd, Troubridge House, Troubridge Road, Helston, TR13 8DQ
Please note that you may continue to receive communications for a short period after changing your preferences while our systems are fully updated.
12. If you live outside the UK
For all non-UK customers:
By using our services or providing your personal data to us, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf. Of course, you still have the right to ask us not to process your data in certain ways, and if you do so, we will respect your wishes.
Sometimes we’ll need to transfer your personal data between countries to enable us to supply the goods or services you’ve requested. In the ordinary course of business, we may transfer your personal data from your country of residence to ourselves and to third parties located in the UK.
By dealing with us, you are giving your consent to this overseas use, transfer and disclosure of your personal data outside your country of residence for our ordinary business purposes.
This may occur because our information technology storage facilities and servers are located outside your country of residence and could include storage of your personal data on servers in the UK.
We’ll ensure that reasonable steps are taken to prevent third parties outside your country of residence using your personal data in any way that’s not set out in this Privacy Notice. We’ll also make sure we adequately protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data.
13. Any questions?
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact us by
· Email us at
· Or write to us at idailyworkout Ltd, Troubridge House, Troubridge Road, Helston, TR13 8DQ
This notice was last updated on 25/05/2018